The Last Leaf (Short Narrative Text)

 


  • The definition of narrative text

Narrative text is a story with complication or problematic events and it tries to find the resolutions to solve the problems.

  • The purpose of narrative text

The Purpose of Narrative Text is to amuse or to entertain the reader with a story.

  • Generic Structures of Narrative Text
1) Orientation
2) Complication
3) Resolution
4) Re-orientation/Coda


Narrative Text Explanation Video



Story about my sacrifice to my friend.
I once sacrificed for my friend who at that time did not bring money to buy lunch and he was very hungry. I gave my pocket money that day for him to buy food. I was going to use the money to buy things I needed for the future. But because I feel sorry for my friend I finally gave my pocket money that day. And I ended up not buying the stuff I needed that day. But in the end I still bought the item the next day.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If Conditional Type 3

CAUSE AND EFFECT